Thursday, September 10, 2009

When it's time to make a change

We all have our own reasons
To take a new direction
Accept that mistakes will happen along the way
It’s about the journey, not perfection

Hello all,

Because I believe that moving through change with ease is an important part of life, I dedicated this week to “ok you want to make a change, so now what?”

I found this quote from President Obama who said “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” While he was talking about us together as a nation, I think that we can also use that for ourselves. In order to create change and movement in our lives, it depends on our thoughts, our words and our actions. It has nothing to do with another person, what they think or what they do. Yes, we are interdependent of each other but we don’t need to wait for them to do something in order for us to make the changes that we want to make.

I ran across a great article last week about what motivates us to change. And instead of making this blog only my point of view, I thought I would CHANGE it up and include other’s ideas as well. Click here for the link to the article. Though you might not relate to every word in the article, there are some good tips at the end that will help you make the change you are seeking.

Wishing you a week of positive changes (even if it’s just in your attitude) and as always lots of opportunities to be the amazing person that you were put on this planet to be.

No comments: